WHAT INFORMATION IS GATHERED:
This Site is intended to provide information and services to golf enthusiasts in an enjoyable and user-friendly manner. To help us achieve this purpose, we gather some information from visitors to the Sites.
Jaypee Greens collects certain information from and about its users in three ways -- directly from the user, from our Web server logs, and with cookies.
User-Supplied Information: When you sign up for a service, such as the My Login, free Web Sites, or free e-mail services, online orders, bookings, etc. we may ask you for your name, e-mail address, and some other personal information. The more accurate information you volunteer, the better we are able to customize your Jaypee Greens experience.
Server Log Information: When you visit an Internet Web site, you disclose certain information about yourself, such as your Internet [Protocol] (IP) address, the time of your visit, and the referring location (e.g., the Site or page that offered a link to a Jaypee Greens page). Jaypee Greens, like many other sites, records this basic information about visits to its site.
You should understand that certain areas of many sites may not function properly if you set your browser to not accept cookies or if you reject a cookie.
Please be aware that if you voluntarily disclose PII on the bulletin boards or in the chat areas of the Sites, that information, along with any substantive information you disclosed in your communication, can be collected and correlated and used by third parties and may result in unsolicited messages from other posters or third parties. Such activities are beyond Jaypee Greens control.
Finally, notwithstanding any opt out of promotional information, Jaypee Greens reserves the right to contact you regarding account status, changes to the user agreements and other matters relevant to the underlying service and/or the information collected. You are also solely responsible for maintaining the secrecy of any passwords you set up and/or any account information.
HOW AND WHEN INFORMATION IS USED:
We use information in different ways, depending on the type of information:
User-supplied information: This information is used for purposes such as personalization and verification.
Web Server Logs: This information helps us identify which areas of our site are of interest to our visitors. Jaypee Greens also collects the Internet [Protocol] (IP) addresses of its visitors for the purposes of system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers.
Cookies: We use "cookies" to let you use our services more easily and to let us keep track of certain statistical information that helps us improve our site. Cookies allow us to save passwords and preferences for you so that you won't have to re-enter them the next time you visit.
HOW WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION
The privacy and protection of your personal information is vitally important to us. Jaypee Greens does not make PII available to any third parties without your permission. Any user statistics that we may provide to prospective advertisers or partners regarding your Jaypee Greens usage are provided in the aggregate only and do not include any personally identifiable information about any individual user.
Jaypee Greens maintain practices and procedures designed to ensure the security, integrity and confidentiality of personal information collection through the Sites. A firewall protects the e-mail server to which all personal information is delivered. Access to the information is limited to those employees and contractors who need it to carry out their business functions. Jaypee Greens employees are educated about the importance of safeguarding personal information and preventing unauthorized access, disclosure and use. Finally, we use secure server software ("SSL") that encrypts credit card information (including your name and address) submitted to the Site. This encryption protects this information so it cannot be viewed as it is transmitted over the Internet.
Your access to some services and content is password protected. We recommend that you do not divulge your password to anyone. Jaypee Greens will never ask you for your password in an unsolicited phone call or in an unsolicited email. You should not disclose your user name and password to others. In addition, if applicable, you should remember to sign out of your Jaypee Greens account or service at the end of each session. You may also wish to close your browser window when you have finished your work. This is to ensure that others cannot access your PII correspondence if you share a computer with someone else or are using a computer in a public place like a library or Internet cafe.
Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. Accordingly, despite our efforts to protect your personal information, Jaypee Greens cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us, or to or from our online products or services. You transmit all such information at your own risk. However, once we receive your transmission, we make our best effort to ensure its security on our systems.
WHO HAS ACCESS TO THE INFORMATION:
Except as described below, Jaypee Greens will not willfully disclose any individually identifiable information about its users to any third party without first receiving that user's permission. Jaypee Greens may disclose personal information when we believe in good faith that the law requires it or to protect the rights or property of Jaypee Greens.
When you are at the Jaypee Greens site and are asked for personal information, you share that information with Jaypee Greens alone, unless the service is offered in conjunction with another party. However, in order to provide co-branded services to you, it is necessary for us to share your personal information with the company offering the co-branded service. If you do not want your data to be shared, you can choose not to allow the transfer of data by not using that particular service. If you choose to share your data with a provider of a co-branded service, you should understand that those providers may have separate privacy and data collection practices. Jaypee Greens has no control over and accepts no liability for these independent practices. Each provider should provide more information regarding its privacy and/or use policies.
How to Correct Inaccuracies
If you create a My Login or use another Jaypee Greens service, we may send you a confirmation e-mail confirming your new account and/or service. The message will be sent to the address that you supplied us and will describe ways for you to change or delete the account information provided. You will have the opportunity to indicate at the point of collection whether you want to "opt out" of receiving future communications from Jaypee Greens and its affiliates, or other third parties. Remember to keep the confirmation e-mail as it will also contain information that will help you in case you run into problems accessing our services. Also, upon your request, Jaypee Greens will use commercially reasonable efforts to functionally delete your personal information from its database; however, it may be impossible to delete a user's entry without some residual information because of backups and records of deletions.
TERMS OF SERVICE (TOS)
This page states the Terms and Conditions under which you (visitor) may visit this Web Site. Please read this page carefully. If you do not accept the Terms and Conditions stated here, we would request you to exit this site. You should visit this page periodically to reappraise yourself of the Terms and Conditions, because they are binding on all users of this Web Site.
Being allowed access to www.jaypeegreens.com ("the site") for Jaypee Greens Limited (hereinafter referred to either as Jaypee Greens or as the Company), you enter into the Jaypee Greens.com user agreement on the terms and conditions set out below. This Agreement is for an indefinite term. Subject to the terms contained herein, either party can terminate this agreement for any reason provided that such termination shall be conditional upon, including but not limited to, discharge of all contractual and statutory obligations.
This Site reserves the right to modify, suspend/cancel, or discontinue any or all channels, or service at any time without notice, make modifications and alterations in any or all of the content, products and services contained on the site without prior notice.
This Site reserves the right to charge subscription or membership fees in respect of any part, aspect of this Site upon reasonable prior notice.
As a User of this Site, you will be responsible for, and assume all liability associated with any material you, or anyone using your e-mail account and password, make available to or through the Service, including but not limited to liability for claims of infringement of intellectual property rights and defamation.
You shall not post, transmit through, or otherwise make available on the Service:
- any material which violates or infringes in any way upon the rights of others, which is unlawful, defamatory, obscene, abusive, profane, vulgar, sexually explicit, racist, threatening, hateful or otherwise objectionable or which encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any law;
- any copyrighted material, without the express prior written consent of the owner thereof; or
- without the express prior written consent of Jaypee Greens, any advertising or any solicitation with respect to products or services (unless posted in an area specifically designated for that purpose). Although Jaypee Greens does not and cannot review every message posted by Users on the Service, Jaypee Greens shall be under no obligation to permit any material posted or transmitted by the User to remain on the Service, and may, but is not obligated to, refuse to display or remove from the Service any material which Jaypee Greens , in the exercise of its sole discretion, believes violates this Agreement or any Rules. Material that you author under this Agreement ("User Material"), that you (or anyone using your Account) post, transmit through or otherwise make available on the Service in public posting areas such as discussion groups, chat rooms, etc., shall be considered to be in the public domain, and may be copied, published, distributed or otherwise used by Jaypee Greens (or other Users) for any purpose without your permission. You acknowledge that any User Material you (or anyone using your Account) post, transmit through or otherwise make available on the Service may be edited, removed, modified, published, transmitted and displayed by Jaypee Greens , and you waive, and agree never to assert, any moral rights you may have in such User Material.
YOU AGREE THAT YOU WILL NOT:
- Use any robot, spider, other automatic device or manual process to monitor, copy web pages or the Content contained in the Service, to refresh or otherwise manipulate the Site to achieve points or other benefits related to use, or for any other unauthorized purpose without our prior, express written permission;
- use any device, software, or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working (including scraping) of the Service and the Site; and
- take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on Jaypee Greens hardware and software infrastructure.